ERASMUS OBJECTIVES AND ACTIVITY
and their professional development. The activities can be very varied: seminars, workshops, courses and conferences, periods of practical training, short secondments, etc.
The stay in the partner institution can be called a variety of names: short secondment period, job-shadowing scheme, study visit, etc.
Beneficiaries are selected by the sending higher education institution.
A prerequisite for the awarding of any grant is the submission of a work plan agreed by both the sending and the receiving institution or enterprise. The plan must consist of at least: overall aim and objectives, expected results in terms of training or learning activities to be carried out and a programme for the training period.
The Bilateral Agreement must specify:
- duration of contract in academic years
- names, codes and contact details of the co-ordinators in the Home and the partner institution
- any incoming student mobility (subject area and code; numbers of students and total months)
- any outgoing student mobility (subject area and code; numbers of students and total months)
- any incoming and outgoing teaching mobility
- any incoming and outgoing staff mobility
Please note: Bilateral Agreements are contractual legal documents and should be treated as such. These are subject to change ONLY if both parties are in agreement.